After hosting three national acts in 2016 and seven in 2017, Breese Stevens Field has now established itself as Madison’s premiere outdoor concert venue.
A concert at Breese Stevens Field is unlike any other music experience. The facility offers great views both from the field and original grandstand. The Chalmers Jewelers Diamond Ring offers fans a chance to experience the music up close and personal. Come hungry, leave happy as each concert features food stands and food carts, and beverages, including beer and wine, are available for purchase at multiple points of sale throughout the stadium to ensure you never have to travel far to get your drink of choice!
2018 CONCERT SERIES
A detailed parking map can be found below. Parking attendants and signage will direct you into the appropriate lots.
NO PARKING IN FRONT OF ANY DRIVEWAY. All parking laws will be strictly enforced.
Concert attendees are also encouraged to bike to the event. Adequate bike parking will be provided, courtesy of Schwinn, along N. Patterson St.
WHERE TO STAY
Traveling to Madison for the concert? Be sure to book a room at the Hilton Madison Monona Terrace with a special Breese Stevens Field Concert Series promotional rate. To book a room using this promotion, please click here.
1. Are any food or beverage carry-ins permitted?
One factory sealed water bottle per person will be allowed, no other food or beverage will be allowed inside the stadium.
2. Are dogs allowed inside the stadium?
No. Exception is service animals.
3. Are chairs allowed inside the stadium?
No, chairs, stools, and stadium seats will not be allowed. Blankets are encouraged.
4. Can elderly or injured bring in chairs?
This is judged on a case by case situation.
5. Are umbrellas allowed inside the stadium?
6. Are bikes allowed inside the stadium?
No, bikes must be parked outside of the stadium, bike parking will be available on Paterson Street.
7. Are there assigned seats?
This varies by concert. Please see information about each show for more details.
8. Are wheelchairs allowed inside the stadium?
9. Where is a handicap accessible ramp to get into the stadium seats?
Right next to gate 4 there is a handicap accessible ramp.
10. Where are the restrooms located?
In the stands to the right of gate 4 there are two entrances to the bathrooms. One will be a ramp directly underneath the light pole next to gate 4, the other is a stairway to the right of the ramped entrance.
11. Are ATMs available?
12. Are credit cards accepted?
Credit cards will be accepted at all food stands. Beer stands and kiosks will be cash only.
13. What time does the concert end?
The concert concludes at 10:00pm
14. Is smoking permitted inside the stadium? Vaping?
No, smoking and vaping will not be allowed inside the stadium. A smoking corral will be available outside of gate 3.
15. Will the concert go on if it rains?
The concert will continue rain or shine.