Historic Breese Stevens Field is excited to introduce another addition to its growing repertoire of events for the 2017 season. The historic stadium will be organizing and hosting a Monday night co-ed adult kickball league. The league will be unique many ways. Breese Stevens Field offers a premium playing experience with turf fields and a feeling of exclusivity provided by the original seven foot tall stone wall constructed in 1934. Spectators will be able to enjoy the kickball games from the ample stadium seating the venue provides as well as enjoy beverages at the bar that will be operational during all league games. League champions will receive commemorative champion t-shirts, as well as a $100 Visa gift card. The first runner-up will receive a $50 Visa gift card.
WHEN: Monday Nights from 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM (with plenty of time afterward for the players to grab a drink and enjoy the field.)
Begins June 5. The league will run over the course of 8 weeks with the final two accounting for playoff games.
- Teams will consist of 10 players in the field, with no more than 12 players per team. Eight players must be present to start and continue each game. If a team wishes to add a player (or players) after the start of the game, the players may be added at the end of the kicking order.
- If a player leaves a game for any reason and no substitute is available, or a team is shorthanded, the game may proceed as long as there are at least 8 players present.
- If a team is not ready to play at game time, they may play shorthanded with the opposing team’s consent. The opposing team has the option to accept the forfeit win or allow the opposing team to play shorthanded.
Registration is currently open. Cost is $350/team. Payment is due at the time of registration. Click here to register.
- Only full teams can be enrolled in the league, i.e. there will be no free agent enrollment.
- All players will receive a free headband. Captains must indicate the team’s preferred headband colors when registering.
- Teams will be accepted on first paid, first enrolled basis. If necessary, a cutoff date for registration will be announced on the Breese Stevens Field website and Facebook page.
- Team captains are responsible for collecting payment from team members and the full registration fee must be paid before the start of the season in order to participate.
To see a complete rule book, click here All teams are expected to comply with all rules listed in rule book.
– Parking Information –