WHAT: Breese Stevens Field Recreational Co-Ed Kickball League! (With Beer!)
WHEN: Wednesday (and two Tuesday) Nights from 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Begins June 12th, ends on July 31st. The league will run over the course of 9 nights with the final date accounting for playoff games.
|June 12th||6:00PM – 10:00PM|
|June 19th||6:00PM – 10:00PM|
|June 26th||6:00PM – 10:00PM|
|July 3rd||6:00PM – 10:00PM|
|July 9th (*Tuesday*)||6:00PM – 10:00PM|
|July 17th||6:00PM – 10:00PM|
|July 24th||6:00PM – 10:00PM|
|July 30th (*Tuesday*)||6:00PM – 10:00PM|
|July 31st (Playoffs/Championship)||6:00PM – 10:00PM|
- Teams will consist of 10 players in the field, with no more than 12 players per team. Eight players must be present to start and continue each game. If a team wishes to add a player (or players) after the start of the game, the players may be added at the end of the kicking order.
- If a player leaves a game for any reason and no substitute is available, or a team is shorthanded, the game may proceed as long as there are at least 8 players present.
- If a team is not ready to play at game time, they may play shorthanded with the opposing team’s consent. The opposing team has the option to accept the forfeit win or allow the opposing team to play shorthanded.
Registration is currently open. Cost is $350/team. To secure your teams participation, you must make your full registration payment. Until payment in full is received, your team is not considered a participant and so other teams who have paid receive priority. Click here to register.
- Only full teams can be enrolled in the league, i.e. there will be no free agent enrollment.
- All players will receive a free headband. Captains must indicate the team’s preferred headband colors when registering.
- Teams will be accepted on first paid, first enrolled basis. If necessary, a cutoff date for registration will be announced on the Breese Stevens Field website and Facebook page.
- Team captains are responsible for collecting payment from team members and the full registration fee must be paid before the start of the season in order to participate.
To see a complete rule book: Kickball Rules and Regulations 2019. All teams are expected to comply with all rules listed in rule book.
– Parking Information –