Festival Foods Lights The Isthmus Brings Fireworks to Downtown Madison
Local Music Line Up To Provide Entertainment Prior to Fireworks
Madison, Wisconsin – Festival Foods Lights The Isthmus, a one-of-a-kind Independence Day celebration, will be held at Madison’s Breese Stevens Field this year on Saturday, July 3. Festival Foods Lights The Isthmus will be a ticketed event featuring four local bands, food and beverage, and fireworks launched from Breese Stevens Field and the top of a neighboring building.
This family-friendly fireworks show is made possible through a generous sponsorship from Festival Foods. The event will be produced by Big Top Events, the operators of Breese Stevens Field.
Gates for the event will open at 5 p.m. Music will start at 6 p.m. featuring local acts from a variety of genres. The full musical line is here!.
- 6:00 pm – Rob Dz and Supa Friends
- 7:00 pm – Seasaw
- 8:00 pm – Bascom Hill
- 9:00 pm – The Funkee Jbeez (into the fireworks show)
Tickets for the event will be just $10. Children under the age of 12 are free with a paying adult. Ticketing will be general admission and guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets to sit in the field. There will be an all-inclusive rooftop ticket (inside of the stadium) being offered with food and beverage for $45 featuring three beers per person and all you can eat tailgate fare.
“We are excited to be a part of bringing fireworks back to the City of Madison,” Big Top Events COO Conor Caloia said. “We would like to thank Festival Foods for making this possible and the neighborhood for working with us to produce an event that will be unique to Madison.”
General Admission Tickets: $10
- Children under 12 are free
- Seating throughout stadium including field and bleacher seats
Rooftop Ticket – $45
- Featuring 3 drink tabs for alcoholic beverages
- all-inclusive all-you-can-eat stadium fare
- GA seating available in the Rooftop area
- Children under 12 require a purchased Rooftop ticket to gain entry into the Rooftop area.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com
1. Are any food or beverage carry-ins permitted?
One factory sealed water bottle per person will be allowed, no other food or beverage will be allowed inside the stadium.
2. Are dogs allowed inside the stadium?
No. Exception is service animals.
3. Are chairs allowed inside the stadium?
Yes, Chairs and Blankets are welcome for this event.
4. Are umbrellas allowed inside the stadium?
5. Are bikes allowed inside the stadium?
No, bikes must be parked outside of the stadium, bike parking will be available on Paterson Street.
6. Are wheelchairs allowed inside the stadium?
7. Where is a handicap accessible ramp to get into the stadium seats?
Right next to gate 4 there is a handicap accessible ramp.
8. Where are the restrooms located?
Bathrooms are next to the concessions stands on the field. In the stands to the right of gate 4 there are two entrances to the bathrooms. One will be a ramp directly underneath the light pole next to gate 4, the other is a stairway to the right of the ramped entrance.
9. Is smoking permitted inside the stadium? Vaping?
No, smoking and vaping will not be allowed inside the stadium. A smoking corral will be available.