Curdfest returns to Breese Stevens Field – Free Admission 4-8 P.M.
New stylish curd menu that will leave you salivating for more
Madison, Wisconsin – Curdfest, a one-of-a-kind cheese extravaganza, will return to Madison’s Breese Stevens Field on Saturday, August 28. Curdfest will be a FREE admission event featuring fried cheese curds, fresh cheese curds, music, beverages, and a great time!
Cheese curd eating will commence at 4:00pm when gates open for the event. Here is a sneak peak into some of the delicious menu options that will be available for purchase.
- West African Suya Spice Curds
- Romesco Curds with Roasted Pine Nuts
- Mole Curds with Cilantro and Cotija
- Michelada Curds with Tajin & Bloody Mary Dipping Sauce
- Hawaiian Curds with Charred Pineapple and Seared Spam
- Curd Egg Roll with Sambal, Cabbage, Mushroom, Carrot, Ginger
- Cajun Curds with Cornbread and Hot Honey
- Curd Benedict: Biscuit, Canadian Bacon, Fresh Curds, Hollandaise
For more information, check out BreeseStevensField.com