25 Years & Counting
With special guest Boom Forest
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Ages: All Ages
Gates: 5:00 pm
Show: 6:30 pm
*We do not know set times of when each act will take the stage *
Rain or Shine
The Counting Crows show at Breese Stevens tonight has been canceled due to the artist’s stated concerns about potential weather in the area.
All tickets will be automatically refunded or available for refund at the point of purchase.
Please feel free to head to Old Sugar Distillery for $6 Dark & Stormies!
TICKETS ON SALE NOW
Chalmers Jewelers Diamond Ring – $75.00
Formerly known as Gold Circle. Standing Room Only, located closest to the stage
Reserved Bleacher Seat – $45.00
Reserve a specific seat in the Breese Stevens Grandstand, located along E. Mifflin St. Standard bleacher seat.
Reserved handicapped seating is available. To reserve a handicap spot in the grandstand,
please call 608-267-3995 or 800-745-3000.
General Admission – $29.50
Field level behind Chalmers Jewelers Diamond Ring. No lawn chairs allowed.
Blankets can be placed at the 50 yard line and back from the stage.
Seating is available under the covered grandstand along Paterson St. on a first come, first served basis. No reserved seats.
The entire field level general admission is handicap accessible. Simply purchase a GA ticket.
Tickets may be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com, by phone at 800-745-3000 or
IN PERSON – NO FEE OUTLETS
Handicap seating is available in General Admission Grandstand on first-come, first-served basis.
Infants in arms do not need a ticket.
ABOUT COUNTING CROWS
Adam Duritz (vocals), Jim Bogios (drums), David Bryson (guitar), Charlie Gillingham (keyboards), David Immergluck (guitar), Millard Powers (bass) and Dan Vickrey (guitar) – have sold more than 20 million albums worldwide after exploding onto the music scene with their multiplatinum breakout album August and Everything After in 1993. Known for creating unique and innovative concert experiences year after year, Counting Crows is recognized as one of the world’s most pre-eminent touring live rock bands. The band released their seventh studio album Somewhere Under Wonderland in September
2014, which earned critical acclaim as one of the “band’s best,” scored a top 10 debut and was recognized as one of the group’s “stronger works (USA Today),” claiming a spot on Rolling Stone’s Top 50 Songs of the 2014 list with the track “Dislocation”.
ABOUT BREESE STEVENS FIELD
Breese Stevens Field is a multi-purpose stadium listed on the National Registry of Historic Places and located in downtown Madison on East Washington Avenue. The facility hosts athletic events, concerts, community events and more annually.
Adequate free parking will be available – See below for a full parking map.
Concert attendees are also encouraged to bike to the event. Free bike parking is available courtesy of Schwinn.
PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED ITEMS
Prohibited items that are discovered during inspections at venue entrances must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or will be discarded. The venue will not provide a storage area for these items.
• Non-professional and disposable cameras
• Small purses and fanny packs (9″ x 10″ x 12″ or smaller)
• Blankets (only in designated area on the back half of the field)
• One Factroy Sealed 20 oz. Water Bottle
PROHIBITED ITEMS (Including but not limited to)
• Lawn Chairs
• Food & Beverages
• Balloons, Flag poles, Tables, any items to stake into the field
• Coolers, Glass Bottles, Cans, Thermoses
• Large Bags, Backpacks, Briefcases
• Pets (only service animals are permitted)
• Professional cameras, Tripods, Video Cameras, Recording Devices
• Athletic gear
• Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate
• Smoking and E-cigs are not allowed within Breese Stevens Field. There will be designated smoking and e-cig areas.
1. Are any food or beverage carry-ins permitted?
One factory sealed 20 oz. water bottle per person will be allowed, no other food or beverage will be allowed inside the stadium.
2. Are dogs allowed inside the stadium?
No. Exception is service animals.
3. Are chairs allowed inside the stadium?
No, chairs, stools, and stadium seats will not be allowed. Blankets are encouraged.
4. Can elderly or injured bring in chairs?
This is judged on a case by case situation.
5. Are umbrellas allowed inside the stadium?
6. Are bikes allowed inside the stadium?
No, bikes must be parked outside of the stadium, bike parking will be available on Paterson Street.
7. Are there assigned seats?
Yes, if you purchased a reserved bleacher seat you will have the seat that is printed on your ticket. If you purchased a GA ticket, is first come first serve basis for the space out on the field and the stone step area under the grandstand, regardless of what it says on your ticket.
8. Are wheelchairs allowed inside the stadium?
9. Where is a handicap accessible ramp to get into the stadium seats?
Right next to gate 4 there is a handicap accessible ramp.
10. Where are the restrooms located?
In the stands to the right of gate 4 there are two entrances to the bathrooms. One will be a ramp directly underneath the light pole next to gate 4, the other is a stairway to the right of the ramped entrance.
11. Are ATMs available?
12. Are credit cards accepted?
Credit cards will be accepted at all food stands. Beer stands and kiosks will be cash only.
13. What time does the concert end?
The concert concludes at 10:00pm
14. Is smoking permitted inside the stadium? Vaping?
No, smoking and vaping will not be allowed inside the stadium. A smoking corral will be available outside of gate 3.
15. Will the concert go on if it rains?
The concert will continue rain or shine.
16. Do children need a ticket?
Infants in arms do not need a ticket. All other children will need to have a ticket.
17. Are bags allowed inside the stadium?
No bags larger than nine inches by 10 inches by 12 inches. Bags larger than this will be either confiscated or asked to be returned to the owners vehicle.
18. Are there security measures in place?
Yes, so please arrive early for the show as there are security measures in place that hinder the entrance to the facility.
19. Can anything be brought of of the venue?
No, nothing is permitted out of the venue this includes any food, soda, water, Gatorade, beer, and trash.
A detailed parking map can be found below. Parking attendants and signage will direct you into the appropriate lots.
Concert attendees are also encouraged to bike to the event. Adequate bike parking will be provided, courtesy of Schwinn, along N. Patterson St.
*Important Parking Note: Be sure not to block any driveways (Vehicles must leave 2′ of clearance on either side of a driveway). This is a citable/towable offence.