TICKETS ON SALE NOW
Welcomed by 94.1 JJO and The Resistance
GRETA VAN FLEET: March of the Peaceful Army
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Ages: All Ages
Gates: 5:30 pm
Show: 7:00 pm
*We do not know set times of when each act will take the stage*
Rain or Shine
Official Press Release Here
Tickets may be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com or by phone at 1-800-745 -3000. Tickets may be purchased in-person at the Coliseum Box Office, Orpheum Theater Box Office, and The Sylvee Box Office. Hours vary by box office location.
Breese Lounge – $204.50
For more information and to purchase Lounge tickets please call: (608)267-3995
General Admission – $54.50
Handicap seating is available in General Admission Grandstand on first-come, first-served basis.
Infants in arms do not need a ticket.
*General Admission includes all red reserved bleachers & diamond ring area*
ABOUT BREESE STEVENS FIELD
Breese Stevens Field is a multi-purpose stadium listed on the National Registry of Historic Places and located in downtown Madison on East Washington Avenue. The facility hosts athletic events, concerts, community events and more annually.
Adequate free parking will be available – See below for a full parking map.
Concert attendees are also encouraged to bike to the event. Free bike parking is available courtesy of Schwinn.
PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED ITEMS
Prohibited items that are discovered during inspections at venue entrances must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or will be discarded. The venue will not provide a storage area for these items.
• Non-professional and disposable cameras
• Small Backpacks, small purses and fanny packs
• Blankets (only in designated area on the back half of the field)
• One Factory Sealed 20 oz. Water Bottle
PROHIBITED ITEMS (Including but not limited to)
• Lawn Chairs
• Food & Beverages
• Balloons, Flag poles, Tables, any items to stake into the field
• Coolers, Glass Bottles, Cans, Thermoses
• Large Bags, Backpacks, Briefcases
• Pets (only service animals are permitted)
• Professional cameras, Tripods, Video Cameras, Recording Devices
• Athletic gear
• Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate
• Smoking and E-cigs are not allowed within Breese Stevens Field. There will be designated smoking and e-cig areas.
1. Are any food or beverage carry-ins permitted?
One factory sealed 20 oz. water bottle per person will be allowed, no other food or beverage will be allowed inside the stadium.
2. Are dogs allowed inside the stadium?
No. Exception is service animals.
3. Are chairs allowed inside the stadium?
No, chairs, stools, and stadium seats will not be allowed. Blankets are encouraged.
4. Can elderly or injured bring in chairs?
This is judged on a case by case situation.
5. Are umbrellas allowed inside the stadium?
6. Are bikes allowed inside the stadium?
No, bikes must be parked outside of the stadium, bike parking will be available on Paterson Street.
7. Are there assigned seats?
No, seating is first come first serve basis, regardless of what it says on your ticket. There are no official assigned seats.
8. Are wheelchairs allowed inside the stadium?
9. Where is a handicap accessible ramp to get into the stadium seats?
Right next to gate 4 there is a handicap accessible ramp.
10. Where are the restrooms located?
In the stands to the right of gate 4 there are two entrances to the bathrooms. One will be a ramp directly underneath the light pole next to gate 4, the other is a stairway to the right of the ramped entrance.
11. Are ATMs available?
12. Are credit cards accepted?
Credit cards will be accepted at all food stands. Beer stands and kiosks will be cash only.
13. What time does the concert end?
The concert concludes no later than 10:00pm
14. Is smoking permitted inside the stadium? Vaping?
No, smoking and vaping will not be allowed inside the stadium. A smoking corral will be available outside of gate 3.
15. Will the concert go on if it rains?
The concert will continue rain or shine.
16. Do children need a ticket?
Infants in arms do not need a ticket. All other children will need to have a ticket.
17. Can anything be brought out of the venue?
No, nothing is permitted out of the venue this includes any food, soda, water, Gatorade, beer, and trash.
A detailed parking map can be found below. Parking attendants and signage will direct you into the appropriate lots.
Concert attendees are also encouraged to bike to the event, a free indoor bike valet will be offered on Mifflin Street.
*Important Parking Note: Be sure not to block any driveways (Vehicles must leave 4′ of clearance on either side of a driveway). This is a citable/towable offence.