Staff reserve the right to remove anyone from the venue who is not abiding by the safety guidelines and plan.
- This event is rain or shine event
- Gate 1: Main entrance on corner of E. Washington and Paterson
- Gate 4: Corner of Paterson & E. Mifflin
- Gate 6: Located on E. Mifflin (midfield)
- Bags must be smaller than 12 inches by 12 inches and are subject to bag check.
- No outside food and beverage. Concessions will be available for purchase (see below for more details).
- Portable restrooms will be available and equipped with hand sanitizer dispensers. Hand washing stations will also be available.
- One clear factory sealed water bottle is permitted at bag check
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the venue for patron and staff use.
- This event is all ages.
- No firearms or weapons of any kinds are permitted.
- No pets.
- There will be no artist meet and greet.
- no chairs besides bleacher seats will be allowed in
- Blankets allowed: will be checked with security at gates
- Patrons can find out more information about available parking around the venue HERE.
NOTE ON COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR 2021
As Madison returns to normal in 2021, we remain dedicated to bringing the amazing experience back to the community in a way that is both safe and fun. Here’s what to know before you go to Breese Stevens Field this season:
•Pursuant to current health orders, fans are not required to wear masks in the stadium.
• staff members who are not vaccinated and work in indoor areas will still wear masks during games.
•All tickets will be distributed digitally. Please have your ticket ready to scan on your mobile device or via a paper copy with barcode
•All transactions will be cash free besides Merch sales
•All food service stations will follow a high level of safety protocols.
•Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the stadium.
•We will implement additional cleaning and sanitization procedures in the bathrooms and in high-touch areas of the stadium.
OUR STAFF PROTOCOLS
- Staff is encouraged to self-check their temperature and wellness prior to arriving onsite. Staff is required to stay home if they do not pass their self-check.
- Upon arrival onsite, all staff will undergo a screening which includes a temperature check and screening questions pertaining to COVID-19. If staff members do not pass this onsite screening, they are sent home.
- All staff is encouraged to wash or sanitize their hands every thirty minutes while onsite.
- Proper PPE, such as masks, are required for all employees and must be properly worn at all times.
- Restrooms, concessions, and other high-contact touch points are sanitized prior to the event as well as routinely during the event.
- Sanitization stations are checked prior to the event as well as routinely during the event to ensure availability to all staff and patrons.
- All staff are trained on advanced cleaning, sanitation, and safety protocols.
Concert Announcement for 2021 coming soon