FPC Live is excited to “Return to Live” with the announcement of our 2021 Breese Stevens Field Concert Series. The “Return to Live” concerts will look different than previous Breese concerts. These concerts will be a pod-style, socially distanced outdoor experience, similar to FPC Live’s 2020/2021 Around the Bend series in Charleston, SC.
Fans are encouraged to read our safety guidelines and plans thoroughly. Photos included on this page are meant to offer an idea of what pod/socially-distanced seating arrangements can look like and may not be an exact representation of the set-up at Breese. Capacity for the “Return to Live” series is set at 1,512 whereas past Breese concerts have had up to 10,000 attendees.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURN TO LIVE 2021 CONCERTS:
- Announcing soon!
TICKETING & SOCIALLY DISTANCED SEATING
- Tickets will be mobile only. Mobile ticket example HERE. To access your ticket(s), log into the Ticketmaster app and select your event in the “My Tickets” tab. Please note, screenshots of these tickets will not work at the gate.
- There will be no will call tickets.
- Each party may purchase a 8 x 8ft sectioned off square, known as a “pod”. No individual tickets will be sold.
- Ticketmaster resale is not available for this event.
- A maximum of 4 people from the same party will be allowed in each pod.
- Field Pods: Each field pod will be an 8 x 8 ft sectioned-off square. There will be 6-foot aisles between each row of pods.
- Grandstand Pods: Each stand pod will be an 8 x 8 ft area with 6 feet of space in all directions.
- The first row of pods will be 20 feet away from the stage.
- You cannot allow anyone that is not in your party into your square.
- Pods will be available for sale on site (if not already SOLD OUT), but we encourage fans to purchase in advance.
Staff reserve the right to remove anyone from the venue who is not abiding by the safety guidelines and plan.
- This event is rain or shine.
- Please stay home if you are at high risk, sick, or if you have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19.
- Patrons must wear a mask while out of their pod. Masks may be removed when inside of your pod. Masks will be available if you forget yours at home.
- For ease of entry, it is highly recommended that all members of your pod arrive at the gate at the same time.
- There is a 2-hour window between doors and the start of the show to allow for a staggered and spaced out entry.
- Your mobile ticket will include a requested arrival time and gate for your party for the most optimal entry experience (mobile ticket example HERE). If your party arrives after your requested time, please still check in at your requested gate for late entry and follow distanced queue markers.
- Gate 1: Main entrance on corner of E. Washington and Paterson
- Gate 4: Corner of Paterson & E. Mifflin
- Gate 6: Located on E. Mifflin (midfield)
- There will be a pod release system at the end of the show to allow for a staggered and spaced out exit.
- Blankets and lawn chairs are welcome but must be kept within your pod at all times (Grandstand Pod tickets may only bring in blankets. No lawn chairs).
- No outside food and beverage. Concessions will be available for purchase (see below for more details).
- Portable restrooms will be available and equipped with hand sanitizer dispensers. Hand washing stations will also be available.
- Patrons are required to remain in their square for the performance unless using the restroom or picking up concessions.
- Markers to indicate 6-feet spaces and encourage social distancing will be placed throughout the venue for concession and restroom lines. Patrons are encouraged to utilize these when in common areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the venue for patron and staff use.
- This event is all ages.
- No firearms or weapons of any kinds are permitted.
- No pets.
- There will be no artist meet and greet.
FOOD & BEVERAGE: PREORDERING & CASHLESS OPTIONS
More information coming soon!
- Patrons can find out more information about available parking around the venue HERE.
OUR STAFF PROTOCOLS
- Staff is encouraged to self-check their temperature and wellness prior to arriving onsite. Staff is required to stay home if they do not pass their self-check.
- Upon arrival onsite, all staff will undergo a screening which includes a temperature check and screening questions pertaining to COVID-19. If staff members do not pass this onsite screening, they are sent home.
- All staff is encouraged to wash or sanitize their hands every thirty minutes while onsite.
- Proper PPE, such as masks, are required for all employees and must be properly worn at all times.
- Restrooms, concessions, and other high-contact touch points are sanitized prior to the event as well as routinely during the event.
- Sanitization stations are checked prior to the event as well as routinely during the event to ensure availability to all staff and patrons.
- All staff are trained on advanced cleaning, sanitation, and safety protocols.
Concert Announcement for 2021 coming soon!