**RESCHEDULE NOTICE** The May 19 Catch & Reel has been rescheduled for July 21 due to inclement weather.
Spend Friday night at Breese Stevens Field at EatStreet Catch & Reel this summer! This Friday night fish fry that also features a movie on our videoboard is the perfect way to kick-off a Summer weekend in the heart of Wisconsin. Admission is free to the public with food available for purchase. Gates for each event will open at 6:30 PM with the movie beginning at 7:45 PM.
There will be five dates in 2017. The first three have been announced!
June 9 – Star Wars – Rogue One
July 14 – The Blues Brothers
July 21 – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
FISH FRY MENU
– FISH FRY –
- Choice of Fish
- Beer Battered Cod – 12
- Breaded Bluegill – 14
- Baked Lemon-Pepper Walleye – 16
- Served with coleslaw, potato salad, and a dinner roll
– STADIUM FAVORITES –
- Veggie Burger – 5.5
- Festival Foods Oktoberfest Brat – 5
- Kids Meal (All-Beef Hot Dog or Mac & Cheese, Applesauce or Fresh Fruit, and Water) – 6
– SIDES –
- Signature Wisconsin Mac-N-Cheese – 2.5
- Classic Creamy Coleslaw – 1
- Fresh Fruit Medley – 3.5
- Kettle Chips – 1.5
- Popcorn – Small: 3 Large: 5
– BEVERAGES –
A wide variety of craft beers and wine will be available.
Private reserved tables for eight people will be available for purchase that will include wait service, fish fry, sides, 3 beverages per person and a great view of each movie for $350. To purchase a table, click here.
- One lawn chair per person and blankets will be allowed into the facility.
- No outside food and beverage will be allowed into the facility
– Parking Information –