THE AVETT BROTHERS
Return to Breese Stevens Field
Saturday, June 17, 2017
Ages: All Ages
Gates: 5:00 pm
Show: 6:15 pm
Rain or Shine
TICKETS ON SALE NOW
VIP – $225.00
Click for more information
Gold Circle General Admission – $75.00
General Admission – $45.00
Tickets may be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com, by phone at 800-745-8000,
at the Coliseum Box Office, and all Ticketmaster locations.
Handicap seating is available in General Admission Grandstand on first-come, first-served basis.
Infants in arms do not need a ticket.
Named for brothers Scott and Seth Avett, the band calls Concord, North Carolina home. Their ninth studio album, True Sadness, was released in the summer of 2016, topped Billboard charts and scored two Grammy nominations. Recently, they were inducted into the North Carolina Music Hall of Fame and continue to be revered as one of the top folk-rock acts in the country.
ABOUT BREESE STEVENS FIELD
Breese Stevens Field is a multi-purpose stadium listed on the National Registry of Historic Places and located in downtown Madison on East Washington Avenue. The facility hosts athletic events, concerts, community events and more annually.
Adequate free parking will be available – See below for a full parking map.
Concert attendees are also encouraged to bike to the event. Free bike parking is available courtesy of Schwinn.
Order a cab ride from Union Cab to avoid parking all together. Just call 242-2000 or order online at unioncab.com.
Ride the free shuttle from the downtown Great Dane to and from the concert and don’t worry about parking! Enjoy the Great Dane’s hand-crafted beers and fresh, hearty pub fare before and after the show. Late dining until 1 AM! The shuttle will run from 5:00-7:30 PM to Breese Stevens Field and from 10:30-11:30 PM back to the Great Dane. The Great Dane is located at 123 East Doty Street, Madison WI. Visit www.GreatDanePub.com
PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED ITEMS
Prohibited items that are discovered during inspections at venue entrances must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or will be discarded. The venue will not provide a storage area for these items.
• Non-professional and disposable cameras
• Small Backpacks, small purses and fanny packs
• Blankets (only in designated area on the back half of the field)
PROHIBITED ITEMS (Including but not limited to)
• Lawn Chairs
• Food & Beverages
• Balloons, Flag poles, Tables, any items to stake into the field
• Coolers, Glass Bottles, Cans, Thermoses
• Large Bags, Backpacks, Briefcases
• Pets (only service animals are permitted)
• Professional cameras, Tripods, Video Cameras, Recording Devices
• Athletic gear
• Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate
• Smoking and E-cigs are not allowed within Breese Stevens Field. There will be designated smoking and e-cig areas.
1. Are any food or beverage carry-ins permitted?
One factory sealed water bottle per person will be allowed, no other food or beverage will be allowed inside the stadium.
2. Are dogs allowed inside the stadium?
No. Exception is service animals.
3. Are chairs allowed inside the stadium?
No, chairs, stools, and stadium seats will not be allowed. Blankets are encouraged.
4. Can elderly or injured bring in chairs?
This is judged on a case by case situation.
5. Are umbrellas allowed inside the stadium?
6. Are bikes allowed inside the stadium?
No, bikes must be parked outside of the stadium, bike parking will be available on Paterson Street.
7. Are there assigned seats?
No, seating is first come first serve basis, regardless of what it says on your ticket. There are no official assigned seats.
8. Are wheelchairs allowed inside the stadium?
9. Where is a handicap accessible ramp to get into the stadium seats?
Right next to gate 4 there is a handicap accessible ramp.
10. Where are the restrooms located?
In the stands to the right of gate 4 there are two entrances to the bathrooms. One will be a ramp directly underneath the light pole next to gate 4, the other is a stairway to the right of the ramped entrance.
11. Are ATMs available?
12. Are credit cards accepted?
Credit cards will be accepted at all food stands. Beer stands and kiosks will be cash only.
13. What time does the concert end?
The concert concludes at 10:00pm
14. Is smoking permitted inside the stadium? Vaping?
No, smoking and vaping will not be allowed inside the stadium. A smoking corral will be available outside of gate 3.
15. Will the concert go on if it rains?
The concert will continue rain or shine.
16. Do children need a ticket?
Infants in arms do not need a ticket. All other children will need to have a ticket.
A detailed parking map can be found below. All highlighted lots will be free of charge to park. Parking attendants and signage will direct you into the appropriate lots.
Concert attendees are also encouraged to bike to the event. Adequate bike parking will be provided, courtesy of Schwinn, along N. Patterson St.